Your Prayers Are Working!!

Thank you to all who responded and wished James well. All your comments are heartfelt and it really, really helps us stay to strong and keep the energy positive. We love hearing your comments!

How You Can Help

1. Think positive thoughts only. If you think the worst, it may reverse the prayer for healing. Erase all worries, fears and doubts.

2. Always affirm the presence of a Higher Power in an area that is temporarily out of balance. Have complete trust that the healing has already taken place by the Grace of God. "Thank you, Lord, for your healing presence." Never take worries into a prayer. Be calm mentally and emotionally.

3. Imagine positive energies and images of James running, walking, talking,laughing, and smoking a cigar - picture him as the vibrant person he is and will continue to be.

4. Truly BELIEVE he is and will be fully healed and be even stronger physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. He is our miracle boy.

A few of our friends mentioned that we should add a donation button for PayPal, so I have created one here. For every donation - no matter how big or small - be reassure that you will recieved a confirmation and gratitude note from James personally as he gets better. This account is under my name as to not further complicate our insurance situation. Bless you all.


Please include your ADDRESS in the comments or shipping section so we have your information. My email is: Layla_Chen @ hotmail.com if you need to reach me.

If you'd like to email James personally, his email is KimoMasterson@gmail.com


Dolphin Tours in Waianae

Saturday, January 26, 2008

James Masterson - Our Prayers Are With You

James Masterson is a dreamer. A believer. A fighter. He is a man who lives with integrity, honesty and courage.
He is so full of life, energy and new ideas. He is ambitious, inspirational, and motivating. He talks, walks and executes with confidence and exudes an energy that most are envious of. He is a friend to anyone who needs a hand or an ear. He has a natural ability to bring you up when you're down. His positivity is infectious and he has an incredible ability to bring out the best in anyone and everyone.

He is a man who strives to take care of himself AND everyone around him. And most importantly, he believes in the good of everyone and everything, and thus always strives to change the world for the better.

Those who know James, knows the James I am talking about.

Today, James needs prayers from all of you. He has so many dreams, goals, and aspirations - he wants to accomplish so much in his life. I know with support from his friends and family, he will win this fight and come out even stronger. Please spare a moment and send positive prayers his way to help him heal quickly. As a spiritual being, I know he will be touched by every thought.

Please picture him running, walking, talking, laughing, smoking a cigar and having a few beers - picture him as the vibrant person he is.

Please share comment and share your memories. I know I have many.

Thank you for your support,
LC

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you will get better. we're with you all the way.

Arturo said...

James I have known you for a couple of years but I can tell you have always been a fighter and any challange that comes at you, you do not side step it. You are know facing one of your greats challenges in life. We are here for you and will be praying to help you through this and you will not be alone. I was just thinking about you this weekend my friend.

Anonymous said...

James......I have so much faith in your recovery. You are stronger then any other person I know. All my positive thoughts go out to you. You've always had someone watching over you and I know now more then ever they are there. Guinness loves you and always wil.....Also thank you to Layla for putting together this website and keeping us up to date. My love, thoughts and prayers to both you and Layla.
- Josie and Guinness

Anonymous said...

James, I was honored to have you with me at my side when Christa and I got married. Those who were there may recall I said you were a rare combination of intelligence and what I consider "coolness". You top both categories. What everyone there missed, is what I forgot to say...what we later discussed...that you have been an inspiration to me. You have helped me to understand what is most important in life...things like following your dreams, and friends and family. Sounds so easy to say now, but when you're buried in the rat race trying to get ahead of the next guy, your vision gets clouded. Thank you for the impact you've had on me...you're quite possibly the strongest person I've ever met in terms of "life-energy", and that's why I know you'll pull through this as an even stronger person. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you bro.

Anonymous said...

James,

I haven't known you very long, but when I moved in, you and Layla welcomed me with open arms, and believe me, it was appreciated. I told my friends about my awesome new roomies. In the short time I've known you, you have struck me as a very intelligent, VERY motivated, and all-around amazing, wonderful guy, always willing to help. You are so strong, and I know everything will be ok. If either you or Layla ever need anything -- ever -- let me know.

I'm thinking of you, and I've told a lot of my friends...they all said they are sending positive energy your way, and you, your family, and Layla are in their thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I don't know James but after reading his bio and peoples comments I feel that I do. Sounds like a good-hearted person and just wanted to say that my prayers are with you! I've gone through my own personal and tragic challenges and want you to know that your faith is stronger than anything on this earth. take care!

"I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will walk," declares the Lord" - Zechariah 10:12

Anonymous said...

Uncle James,
I love you so much. I know you'll get better. I miss you a lot. Can't wait to see in March.
Love your niece Danille.

Anonymous said...

James...I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and spending time with you during the week leading up to our dear friends Christa & Kevin's wedding. It's on rare occasion that you meet someone and find yourself engulfed in hours of some of the most meaningful conversation. You, by no means, are someone easy to forget-nor are the conversations that we had. This is a disappointing and unexpected part of your journey-but part of your journey. I know you'll come out of this an even stronger advocate for what is right and beautiful in our world! THANK YOU, Layla, for making this space available to all of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you both-and those around you who I know are taking excellent care of James.
"Miracles happen every day. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives." Deepak Chopra

Anonymous said...

James, we had the pleasure of meeting you in Arizona for Kevin and Christa's wedding. We are looking forward to meeting you again very soon and hope you make that trip to Ireland to see us. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Also thank you Layla for contacting us. Lots of Love, David and Laura xx

Anonymous said...

Aloha James!

Although we only met the one time, the fact you were on your way to see us, coming somewhere we invited you to and that we spoke just minutes before your accident, causes us to feel connected to the event and to you- and you are in our prayers daily.

There is no doubt you are loved and supported, and even strangers in the NRU community who have never met you-are sending you healing thoughts and prayers, and you better believe as soon as you are able to have outside visitors,there will be bikers coming to pay their respects to another biker-so get ready! :)

Anonymous said...

First off Layla thanks for doing this for my uncle and standing by him through this, my uncle means alot to me and it is really great for him to have someone like you in his life. Second, my uncle is a fighter everyone. My uncle will find a way to get through this and move on with his life. I'm Here praying for you James! I love you so much and I will see you in March!!!!

Love,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

James, On behalf of all of the extended family here in Tucson, We wish you the best in your recovery. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Lots of love, Celina and family..

Anonymous said...

Hey James! It's Cellene, Danille's best friend. I know I've only met you once, a LONG time ago, and I don't know when you'll read this, but I just want you to know that I really hope you get better soon...me and all my friends' thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love, Cellene.

Your Menominee family said...

We've known James for many years. He is a kind, strong person. He is very down to earth, and has the greatest sense of humor. As a few tears roll down my cheek, I also want to say he can play a mean game of washers!! We recently had the chance to meet Layla. She also is a wonderful person. Her and James are great for eachother. He couldn't ask for anyone better to be at his side at a time like this. I aslo know his mom will be by his side untill he recovers!! I know you will get better James! We're thinking about you every day. Love you all!
-Sherri, Kevin, Gage, Ethan
-Mike, Kathy, Ashley,& Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamers.........Wow! I was put it a bit of shock when I receive a phone call from Brandy. I'm glad you are improving on a daily basis. And we both know who to thank for that. You are going to be fine, I know this because you are, I'm sure the same bullheaded, stubborn nephew I watched grow up. So, listen to your Doctors and keep your faith, everything happens for a reason, God does'nt close a door before he opens a window. We Love you, and wish we could be there, but the best I can do is pray and have faith. Sorry I wasn't there to carry you in.(pool ladder at Schlauds) Please ask your mom to contact us sooner with good and bad news. Be Strong, you will be ok. Layla, never met you but you seem to be keeping him in line, keep up the good work. Love to All!! Aunt Kim, Uncle Kev, Cuz Jay, Cuz Mike

Anonymous said...

HI THES IS DANNY JAMES AND I NO YOU WILL GAT BATR BECOS YOU WILL NOT GAVUP AND THAT IS THE TFOTH YOU AND ME KNOW THAT RIT SO PROV THE DOCKRS ROG AND WHOCK KO BUT YOU NO THAT I WESH IT WUS ME AND NOT YOU BECOS YOU HAVE SO MUCH MOR TO GAV SO I WILL PRAE FOR YOU

Anonymous said...

HEY BROTHER! ITS JOHN VRETENAR FROM MICHIGAN.I JUST HEARD THE NEWS AND IM SITTIN HERE WOUNDERING WHAT TO SAY BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THE PAST.WE HAD SOME CRAZY TIMES TOGETHER!REMEMBER THAT DEER!!I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET YA, AND THAT TIME AT YOUR HOUSE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY (HAIRSPRAY)? IM SURE YOU REMEMBER.CRAZY TIMES.I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERES A VERY GOOD REASON THIS HAPPENED TO YOU.YOUR RECOVERY IS GOING TO BE AN INSPERATION TO OTHERS ONCE YOU COME OUT OF THIS AND TRUST ME, I KNOW YOU WILL.THE LORD WORKS IN STRANGE WAYS AND IT MAY NOT MAKE SENSE NO,,BUT IT WILL.YOU WILL SEE BUDDY!YOU GET BETTER NOW SO YOU CAN WRITE ME BACK.
JUST REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
I LOVE YA BRO!!!


First few therapy sessions at Queens